All truth passes through three stages





“All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.”



Arthur Schopenhauer















Thursday, May 24, 2012

And I looked and beheld a man among the Gentiles, who was separated from the seed of my brethren by the many waters


Admiral Christopher Columbus

Zion, May 24, 2012

And I looked and beheld a man among the Gentiles, who was separated from the seed of my brethren by the many waters; and I beheld the Spirit of God, that it came down and wrought upon the man; and he went forth upon the many waters, even unto the seed of my brethren, who were in the promised land.

(Book of Mormon | 1 Nephi 13:12)

Shalom,

Addressed to Mr.  Othniel Seiden, and to all to whom it may concern.

Please pardon my uninvited and impromptu communication with you this day

My name is Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez; I am a servant in the hands of Jesus Christ.

Today I have been researching for earlier than contemporary information about the Sephardic or Judaic origins of the High Priest and Admiral Christopher Columbus: and I found about your existence through your Semitic woks. I have not yet read any of your works, but from some of the tittles, in faith, which is not a perfect knowledge, I can perceive that you are a Jew.  And also that you have a fascination or inspiration to write about Hebraic roots and/ or history.

I am a dedicated scribe who is commanded to write on a moment’s notice, inspired or by the power and gift of the Holy Ghost, scripturally biased monographs that connect or associate with contemporary living of this entire generation. And I do it with intent to influence, persuade and invite all to come unto Christ. I am not a learned or have any scholastic credential; as such, I acknowledge my language deficiencies or weaknesses. Nor am I a talented writer like you are sir. Nonetheless, I am of Jew and Native American stock or extraction among others. I am also a very consecrated or religious individual who is partially Jew and Ephrata or from the house of Joseph. And I have an unquenchable desire and interest to discover the whereabouts and Diaspora lodgings of the lost tribes of the house of Israel since their outcast and dispersion so I can help lead them back home. 

And as a result for my love for all the Jews, regardless of tribe, I have thus far discovered by miraculous ways plausible clues and even maps of pretty much every settlement in which they have been ever since they were taken out of Jerusalem ~720 BC and ~600 BC respectively.  I have this heavenly borrowed ability to see and discern things that cannot be detected by the natural eye.

And also as a result of these developed skills, I have lots of work to write about until the kingdom comes.  Most of my work comes from interacting in dream and visions of those that have passed away. Some of them are prominent men and women of history and others are simple lay individuals that have a message or a story to convey to their relatives, ancestors or contemporaries. I call these, encounters of the Fourth kind.  I was afraid at first, but now it is a current affair in my daily living. I do not evoke the dead nor am I a necromancer for that mater. It all comes naturally as a blessing on the crown of my head from deep below the dust that even now speak these words saying:

Joseph is a fruitful bough, even a fruitful bough by a well; whose branches run over the wall: The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot at him, and hated him:

But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob; (from thence is the shepherd, the stone of Israel:) Even by the God of thy father, who shall help thee; and by the Almighty, who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the breasts, and of the womb:

The blessings of thy father have prevailed above the blessings of my progenitors unto the utmost bound of the everlasting hills: they shall be on the head of Joseph, and on the crown of the head of him that was separate from his brethren.

(Old Testament | Genesis 49:22 - 26)

Discovery of a New Continet
The reason I write to you is to tell you that a few years ago, to be exact on the 11th to the 12fh of October 2009  I had, during the visions of the night dream a particular encounter with Christopher Columbus. I met him is his winter house, which was a dark shadowy yet warm place full of books. Before I knew who he was, I figured that the man was either a book salesman or a very educated or cultured person. And as soon as I entered his house by invitation, I noticed it was warm; and I said in my heart because of the abundance of books thereof that that place was my kind of place. No words were exchanged between the man and I in the dream. We only crossed eyes and nodded heads to each others as if we were communicating telepathically. I just observed his medieval clothes and ferrous, yet somewhat pale facial appearance or complexion. His hair was white, but scarce; so was his beard; and he looked old and worried or very concerned.  Not long after I entered his house I knew I had to leave his presence; and before I knew it I woke up without knowing who that man was or what it all meant.

But as soon as I got out of bed on that day, I noticed that it was the morning of October 12th 2009.  I went into the internet as usual to check my email and noticed in the interned certain news stories by and by; and I learned in some of them that it was the anniversary of the discovery of the continent of America by the Admiral Christopher Columbus.  And some of those stories had very negative comments about Columbus which bothered my conscience when I read them as if I was Christopher Columbus; or as if they were talking to someone that was dear or very familiar to me. And by and by in those stories, I saw a picture or a pictorial resembling Christopher Columbus and  it was then that I was as if Struck by lightning for I recognized the man in my dream from last night or even very early on that same morning.  

I was then that I felt a very strong stupor of mind that aroused my feelings and gave me an unquenchable urge to write. And so I begun to write all that came into my mind and heart without editing as I am doing it now with you. And the spell to write it lasted pretty much all day. So I wrote and I wrote in defense of Christopher Columbus and other righteous and/ or holy men as to do justice to them. It was as if somebody was whispering in my ear that I exerted no action to think whatsoever. And this is why I say that I am a scribe and not a writer, because it is not in me, but it comes to me by the power of the Holy Ghost. And as I wrote, I compiled, copied and pasted vas scriptures from my electronic libraries until I finished my work journey on that day. And when I finished before night fall or sun set, I published my rough work as listed and linked below: 

PRAISE TO THE MAN WHO COMMUNED WITH JEHOVAH


Thh First Vision

http://malkiyahu.blogspot.com/2009/10/zion-october-12th-2009-praise-to-man.html



Now, a living descendant of Columbus of name Brandon contacted me recently. Maybe he read one of my many monographs or blogs that I often send out into the world or by emails to people that I do not even know.  And we talked for over an hour on the phone. As I said, his name is Brandon, his parents were born in Brazil both from European and Puerto Rican extraction. And he said that his roots go back to Juan/Bernardo and Luis Davila y Colon. They are the third great grand sons of the Admiral. This I cannot confirm. However, we are time and again getting close to the 520 years anniversary of the discovery of the continent of America.  And it is an important date and year for a great many of us who are Israelites living in this continent who are partially or directly descendants to the natives or aborigenes of America. For I perceive in my heart, that it is the year of deliverance of over five centuries of gentile oppression upon the indigenous or native people so of these lands. I am of the Idea and opinion, that we should make a proper homage, tribute or honor of gratitude and of justice to the man who communed with the spirit of Jehovah, and/or the instrument in the hands of God who that discovered these lands. There are many ways to do this. And I am just reaching out for you to put a Deseret or a working bee behind your ear as the dead have done unto me because of your God given talent to tell tales or to write, such as the great prologue that speaks about Columbus inspired mission.

THE GRETA PROLOGUE

“We know that various explorers discovered America anciently, well before Christopher Columbus. The Norsemen came over to what they called Vinland, as you remember, and there were others. It is interesting to read about them, but, mark you, not one of them established permanent colonies. God would not allow them here. Colonization was reserved for the people whom the Lord himself would bring to this country. Even though there were earlier discoveries of America, none of them counted so far as God was concerned because he had his eye upon Columbus.

I hope that when you read the Book of Mormon you will read carefully the last chapter of first Nephi, which refers to the day in which we are living. In this chapter Nephi talked about this land and the gentiles who in latter days would be brought here. Then he said:

And it meaneth that the time cometh that after all the house of Israel have been scattered and confounded [the scattering of the ten tribes and the Jews to all parts of the world], that the Lord God will raise up a mighty nation among the Gentiles, yea, even upon the face of this land [the United States]; and by them shall our seed be scattered. [Through the Indian wars the Indians were scattered by the early Americans.]

And after our seed is scattered the Lord God will proceed to do a marvelous work among the Gentiles, which shall be of great worth unto our seed; wherefore, it is likened unto their being nourished by the Gentiles and being carried in their arms and upon their shoulders.

And it shall also be of worth unto the Gentiles; and not only unto the Gentiles but unto all the house of Israel, unto the making known of the covenants of the Father of heaven unto Abraham, saying: In thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed. [1 Nephi 22:7–9]

What does that language mean? It means that in the latter days upon this Western Hemisphere a great nation of the gentiles would be established and that from this nation of the gentiles the true restored gospel would be taken to all the house of Israel all over the world. The Savior said essentially the same thing, and I would like to read just one verse that he said in regard to this subject. He also was talking about the gentiles who would occupy this land in these latter days:

For it is wisdom in the Father that they [the gentiles] should be established in this land, and be set up as a free people by the power of the Father, that these things [the gospel] might come forth from them unto a remnant of your seed, that the covenant of the Father may be fulfilled which he hath covenanted with his people, O house of Israel. [3 Nephi 21:4]

Here is the Savior of the world talking to these Nephites in America after his resurrection, telling them that in the latter days many gentiles would come to this land and that the Lord God would establish a mighty nation among them here in this land for one purpose: that these gentiles to whom the gospel would be restored would take it to the rest of the world. Isn't this significant scripture?”

The above excerpt was taken from:

Columbus's Inspired Mission in the BYU apostolic speech called The Great Prologue by MARK E. PETERSEN



Mr. Othniel, you being a more able pen than I, with historical background and celebrated noticeability; could perhaps reach a greater audience than I could ever dream of with intent to do some justice to the admiral and some of his benign associates and fellows.  In your work or research, you may have noticed the state of brutality and social degeneration in which the natives of America were found when Columbus discovered these lands. And most importantly, despite subsequent bloodshed, carnage, forced labor and payment in wealth and other natural resources, that there was social, political, cultural and religious regeneration and congenital benefits that eventually enriched the aboriginals.

And my point is that, as with Joseph of Old under Egyptian rule saved his entire family from perishing by famine. And the price that they had to pay for the gift of genetic survival was some four hundred years of oppression and slavery among other unknown things. SO have we, the inhabitants and rightful inheritors of these Promised Land, lived nearly under 520 years of gentile oppression. And that the day of deliverance is nigh at hand, even at the doors. In other words, I am of both of the belief and knowledge that the aborigines of America, or this great island of the sea as Isaiah once placed,  and we are not the only one, are the seed of Joseph though Ephraim and Manasseh. Even a multitude of nations in the midst of the earth we are. And we are here one day, under divine schematics, to build the New Jerusalem, the city of God as per his won words which he gave unto our fathers which say:

And Israel stretched out his right hand, and laid it upon Ephraim's head, who was the younger, and his left hand upon Manasseh's head, guiding his hands wittingly; for Manasseh was the firstborn. And he blessed Joseph, and said, God, before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac did walk, the God which fed me all my life long unto this day.

The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name be named on them, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; “and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.”

(Old Testament | Genesis 48:14 - 16)

Christ in America
B.O.M. 3Nefi 11-30
And it shall come to pass that I will establish my people, O house of Israel. And behold, this people will I establish in this land, unto the fulfilling of the covenant which I made with your father Jacob; and it shall be a New Jerusalem.  And the powers of heaven shall be in the midst of this people; yea, even I will be in the midst of you.

Behold, I am he of whom Moses spake, saying: A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.  And it shall come to pass that every soul who will not hear that prophet shall be cut off from among the people. Verily I say unto you, yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have testified of me.

 And behold, ye are the children of the prophets; and ye are of the house of Israel; and ye are of the covenant which the Father made with your fathers, saying unto Abraham: And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed. The Father having raised me up unto you first, and sent me to bless you in turning away every one of you from his iniquities; and this because ye are the children of the covenant— And after that ye were blessed then fulfilleth the Father the covenant which he made with Abraham, saying: In thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed—unto the pouring out of the Holy Ghost through me upon the Gentiles, which blessing upon the Gentiles shall make them mighty above all, unto the scattering of my people, O house of Israel.

And they shall be a scourge unto the people of this land.  Nevertheless, when they shall have received the fulness of my gospel, then if they shall harden their hearts against me I will return their iniquities upon their own heads, saith the Father.

(Book of Mormon | 3 Nephi 20:21 - 28)

AND now I, Moroni, proceed to finish my record concerning the destruction of the people of whom I have been writing. For behold, they rejected all the words of Ether; for he truly told them of all things, from the beginning of man; and that after the waters had receded from off the face of this land it became a choice land above all other lands, a chosen land of the Lord; wherefore the Lord would have that all men should serve him who dwell upon the face thereof; And that it was the place of the New Jerusalem, which should come down out of heaven, and the holy sanctuary of the Lord.

Behold, Ether saw the days of Christ, and he spake concerning a New Jerusalem upon this land. And he spake also concerning the house of Israel, and the Jerusalem from whence Lehi should come—after it should be destroyed it should be built up again, a holy city unto the Lord; wherefore, it could not be a new Jerusalem for it had been in a time of old; but it should be built up again, and become a holy city of the Lord; and it should be built unto the house of Israel.

And that a New Jerusalem should be built up upon this land, unto the remnant of the seed of Joseph, for which things there has been a type. For as Joseph brought his father down into the land of Egypt, even so he died there; wherefore, the Lord brought a remnant of the seed of Joseph out of the land of Jerusalem, that he might be merciful unto the seed of Joseph that they should perish not, even as he was merciful unto the father of Joseph that he should perish not.

Wherefore, the remnant of the house of Joseph shall be built upon this land; and it shall be a land of their inheritance; and they shall build up a holy city unto the Lord, like unto the Jerusalem of old; and they shall no more be confounded, until the end come when the earth shall pass away.

(Book of Mormon | Ether 13:1 - 8)

And that the time is drawing near to build up Zion or the New Jerusalem upon these northern lands, precisely near where you now live, Mr. Othniel, between the great four original rivers that divide the fat valley of this land, where the Garden of Eden was also once found.

My linked monograph above will give you some insight or clues that what I am talking about is not a fable or tale of my imagination or the imagination of others.  I am just a whisperer servicing the voices out of the dust of the earth.  My fathers, the ancient Israelites from the tribe of Joseph; and the descendants of the last rightful king of Israel, Zedekiah thru his son Mule or Malkiyahu, all who from the trine of Judah, who were brought by the power of God from Jerusalem and lived upon these lands, left many yet undeciphered records. One of those records is The Book of Mormon, of which I have given to you some experts as word of the power of my testimony.  An electronic copy of which is adjoined hereafter.

The Book of Mormon



Because I have been given power from God to utter concerning them, even my fathers and also those who were destroyed and were forgotten, so that the scriptures are fulfilled which say:

WOE to Ariel, to Ariel, the city where David dwelt!  add ye year to year; let them kill sacrifices. Yet I will distress Ariel, and there shall be heaviness and sorrow: and it shall be unto me as Ariel. And I will camp against thee round about, and will lay siege against thee with a mount, and I will raise forts against thee.

And thou shalt be brought down, and shalt speak out of the ground, and thy speech shall be low out of the dust, and thy voice shall be, as of one that hath a familiar spirit, out of the ground, and thy speech shall whisper out of the dust.

Moreover the multitude of thy strangers shall be like small dust, and the multitude of the terrible ones shall be as chaff that passeth away: yea, it shall be at an instant suddenly. Thou shalt be visited of the LORD of hosts with thunder, and with earthquake, and great noise, with storm and tempest, and the flame of devouring fire. And the multitude of all the nations that fight against Ariel, even all that fight against her and her munition, and that distress her, shall be as a dream of a night vision. It shall even be as when an hungry man dreameth, and, behold, he eateth; but he awaketh, and his soul is empty: or as when a thirsty man dreameth, and, behold, he drinketh; but he awaketh, and, behold, he is faint, and his soul hath appetite: so shall the multitude of all the nations be, that fight against mount Zion.

Stay yourselves, and wonder; cry ye out, and cry: they are drunken, but not with wine; they stagger, but not with strong drink.For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 29:1 - 10)

Awake, my sons; put on the armor of righteousness.  Shake off the chains with which ye are bound, and come forth out of obscurity, and arise from the dust. Rebel no more against your brother, whose views have been glorious, and who hath kept the commandments from the time that we left Jerusalem; and who hath been an instrument in the hands of God, in bringing us forth into the land of promise; for were it not for him, we must have perished with hunger in the wilderness; nevertheless, ye sought to take away his life; yea, and he hath suffered much sorrow because of you.

(Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 1:23 - 24)

But behold, I prophesy unto you concerning the last days; concerning the days when the Lord God shall bring these things forth unto the children of men. After my seed and the seed of my brethren shall have dwindled in unbelief, and shall have been smitten by the Gentiles; yea, after the Lord God shall have camped against them round about, and shall have laid siege against them with a mount, and raised forts against them; and after they shall have been brought down low in the dust, even that they are not, yet the words of the righteous shall be written, and the prayers of the faithful shall be heard, and all those who have dwindled in unbelief shall not be forgotten.

For those who shall be destroyed shall speak unto them out of the ground, and their speech shall be low out of the dust, and their voice shall be as one that hath a familiar spirit; for the Lord God will give unto him power, that he may whisper concerning them, even as it were out of the ground; and their speech shall whisper out of the dust. 

For thus saith the Lord God: They shall write the things which shall be done among them, and they shall be written and sealed up in a book, and those who have dwindled in unbelief shall not have them, for they seek to destroy the things of God. Wherefore, as those who have been destroyed have been destroyed speedily; and the multitude of their terrible ones shall be as chaff that passeth away—yea, thus saith the Lord God: It shall be at an instant, suddenly— And it shall come to pass, that those who have dwindled in unbelief shall be smitten by the hand of the Gentiles.

And the Gentiles are lifted up in the pride of their eyes, and have stumbled, because of the greatness of their stumbling block, that they have built up many churches; nevertheless, they put down the power and miracles of God, and preach up unto themselves their own wisdom and their own learning, that they may get gain and grind upon the face of the poor.And there are many churches built up which cause envyings, and strifes, and malice. And there are also secret combinations, even as in times of old, according to the combinations of the devil, for he is the founder of all these things; yea, the founder of murder, and works of darkness; yea, and he leadeth them by the neck with a flaxen cord, until he bindeth them with his strong cords forever. For behold, my beloved brethren, I say unto you that the Lord God worketh not in darkness.

(Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 26:14 - 23)

Now, I have written these things hoping you to read them and ponder about them so you could be inspired in some way, as I have been inspired to write about these very important things. And you may not know it yet, but the gift to write that you have is from God and not from your own skill and from men. If you follow thru, one day you will knot that you learned your first lessons of you trade even before you were born and that as I was, perhaps you also have been commissioned to write all that the LORD places in your mind an din your heart. For of this it is also written:

BUT behold, there shall be many—at that day when I shall proceed to do a marvelous work among them, that I may remember my covenants which I have made unto the children of men, that I may set my hand again the second time to recover my people, which are of the house of Israel; And also, that I may remember the promises which I have made unto thee, Nephi, and also unto thy father, that I would remember your seed; and that the words of your seed should proceed forth out of my mouth unto your seed; and my words shall hiss forth unto the ends of the earth, for a standard unto my people, which are of the house of Israel;

And because my words shall hiss forth—many of the Gentiles shall say: A Bible!  A Bible!  We have got a Bible, and there cannot be any more Bible.

But thus saith the Lord God: O fools, they shall have a Bible; and it shall proceed forth from the Jews, mine ancient covenant people.  And what thank they the Jews for the Bible which they receive from them?  Yea, what do the Gentiles mean?  Do they remember the travails, and the labors, and the pains of the Jews, and their diligence unto me, in bringing forth salvation unto the Gentiles? O ye Gentiles, have ye remembered the Jews, mine ancient covenant people?  Nay; but ye have cursed them, and have hated them, and have not sought to recover them.  But behold, I will return all these things upon your own heads; for I the Lord have not forgotten my people.

Thou fool, that shall say: A Bible, we have got a Bible, and we need no more Bible.  Have ye obtained a Bible save it were by the Jews? Know ye not that there are more nations than one?  Know ye not that I, the Lord your God, have created all men, and that I remember those who are upon the isles of the sea; and that I rule in the heavens above and in the earth beneath; and I bring forth my word unto the children of men, yea, even upon all the nations of the earth? Wherefore murmur ye, because that ye shall receive more of my word?  Know ye not that the testimony of two nations is a witness unto you that I am God, that I remember one nation like unto another?  Wherefore, I speak the same words unto one nation like unto another.  And when the two nations shall run together the testimony of the two nations shall run together also.

And I do this that I may prove unto many that I am the same yesterday, today, and forever; and that I speak forth my words according to mine own pleasure.  And because that I have spoken one word ye need not suppose that I cannot speak another; for my work is not yet finished; neither shall it be until the end of man, neither from that time henceforth and forever. Wherefore, because that ye have a Bible ye need not suppose that it contains all my words; neither need ye suppose that I have not caused more to be written.

For I command all men, both in the east and in the west, and in the north, and in the south, and in the islands of the sea, that they shall write the words which I speak unto them; for out of the books which shall be written I will judge the world, every man according to their works, according to that which is written. For behold, I shall speak unto the Jews and they shall write it; and I shall also speak unto the Nephites and they shall write it; and I shall also speak unto the other tribes of the house of Israel, which I have led away, and they shall write it; and I shall also speak unto all nations of the earth and they shall write it.

And it shall come to pass that the Jews shall have the words of the Nephites, and the Nephites shall have the words of the Jews; and the Nephites and the Jews shall have the words of the lost tribes of Israel; and the lost tribes of Israel shall have the words of the Nephites and the Jews.And it shall come to pass that my people, which are of the house of Israel, shall be gathered home unto the lands of their possessions; and my word also shall be gathered in one.  And I will show unto them that fight against my word and against my people, who are of the house of Israel, that I am God, and that I covenanted with Abraham that I would remember his seed forever.

(Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 29:1 - 14)

These things I say not of myself but as the LORD has spoken he shall also fulfill and I do this humbly and plainly as one having authority in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Attentively yours from a unworthy servant in the hands of Christ


Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez

A servant in the hands of Christ

1 comment:

  1. The Latter-day Gentiles are commanded to repent and come unto Christ and be numbered with the house of Israel. About A.D. 34–35

    HEARKEN, O ye Gentiles, and hear the words of Jesus Christ, the Son of the living God, which he hath commanded me that I should speak concerning you, for, behold he commandeth me that I should write, saying: Turn, all ye Gentiles, from your wicked ways; and repent of your evil doings, of your lyings and deceivings, and of your whoredoms, and of your secret abominations, and your idolatries, and of your murders, and your priestcrafts, and your envyings, and your strifes, and from all your wickedness and abominations, and come unto me, and be baptized in my name, that ye may receive a remission of your sins, and be filled with the Holy Ghost, that ye may be numbered with my people who are of the house of Israel.

    (Book of Mormon | 3 Nephi 30:Heading - 2)

    ReplyDelete