All truth passes through three stages





“All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.”



Arthur Schopenhauer















Saturday, August 7, 2010

Simei the Untold Holocaust Story

Sion, July 19th 2010

I was taken, I was taken! This is the story of my friend Simmerman or which interpreted means Simei-bar-man or Simei the son of man. He is also a Jew and one who may have lived in Europe somewhere in the midst of the holocaust turmoil of those days. I met with Simmerman, last Friday, when I was taken suddenly and without previous notice or thought by the spirit at noon time to the house of the Lord in Orlando, Florida.

After a session conducted for one of my late relatives, I found myself waiting for about an hour to attend another one. So as I was asking the priests working there what else to do, I was taken by a temple worker to an office upstairs where some men where gathered and some blue cards were given to him. And I was immediately thereafter asked if I wanted to do some ordinances for those persons. I most gladly accepted the opportunity to serve. And there I was chosen to become a vicar of Simmerman and other fellows to conduct initiatory work for them.

Simmerman was the first in the list of names which I had in my hand. I did not look at his name card details for that information was completely closed to my view. So, I did not know his place of origin or his vital information. I do not even remember his first given name. However, I did notice that there was not a father or a mother in the respective slots of his ordinance card either. In my mind, by his last name, I immediately recognized that he was Jew. However, I thought that he was an old man like many other fellows for which I have conducted this service from time to time in the name of the Lord in his Holy House. Yet, last night he came to visit me in a dream; and I discovered that he was but a lad, or a youth in his late teenage years.

Simei was a very handsome and robust young man, playful, energetic and wild as any other young Israelite who was trapped in a prison of darkness. His story, then as in nowadays, is no mystery. It is not uncommon to see the turmoil and the traps of immorality and debauchery in which many of our own youth face in the world today. During his life time, Simei was chased after by a beautiful blond girl who was not of his own people. And he was also persecuted by all sorts of traps and snares set about him by his peers and even his own friends. He escaped successfully from all of them but he last of these snares. The strange thing was that the same scenery of persecution in which he was trapped played like a vicious cycle over and over in my dream leading to no where. It was both fearful but very exhaustive to digest.

First, Simei appeared in a camp where he observed that young women or maids were concentrated or merely piled together in groups of rows. Confusion reigned among the young women by a rumor that had sized their heart. They had heard and it was widely vouchsafed that if they were found to be virtuous in any way shape or form, that they would suffer an ignominious fate by their persecutors. I was not given to understand what that fate would be, but the women knew, but I understood it to mean nothing more than psychological warfare. If those persecutors were of this world or of the spirit word I cannot tell. But because of that rumor alone, I did not see it either, but this I perceived. That these women were in the act of taking away their own virtue with an instrument in order to escape that awful fate and perhaps save their own lives. Then, suddenly, in the process of time, I was taken from that strange scene to the midst of the city, where people of all sorts were also in turmoil and waking in herds in the streets as when people leave a stadium after having lost a game. They were all sad, disillusioned and none inspirited living day after day like wasted and drunk dogs. It was all dark and shadowy. Some of the youth had sporty red T-shirts, which color was brownish or rather redder than wine. I though it was the uniform of the sport team of the nation of Germany.

And there was when the persecution of the young boy Simei started. He went from the streets of the city in haste to a prom like gathering in a Hotel where this girl who knew him awaited for him. When he got there he escaped from her enticing and went to the kitchen of the establishment; and she even chased after him to that place. He was hungry but he did not take anything to eat. He then claimed the wall of the kitchen and he escaped from the girl who was chasing after him, and he did it through the roof. When he found himself on top of the roof of the building; he was being awaited by his peers that wanted him to bate with them in their dirty swimming pool to entrap him, but he pushed them instead into the pit or swimming pool and escaped from them after being insulted by them. They appeared blood thirsty and hungry like raven wolves, and they wanted him to fall into the pit, to devour him.

After this incident, he speedily fled and claimed over their heads and jumped from building roof to building roof for they were all adjacent to each other. But these roofs were as if encircled by chicken net and barbwire fences as to prevent anyone from escaping. It was all very strange. These nets or fences were there on purpose as if people lived in a prison city and wanted to keep everything that fell into their traps.

When Simei was done escaping by the buildings, he jumped into the ground where he had to run hastily and jump more chicken nets and barbwire fences. These fences on the bare ground were doubled and there was a space in between them and in the floor of the space was also fenced with a chicken net. Trying to go through these isolating and caged perimeter and fenced walls was impossible. There was no way out of these traps. So he did dig his way under the chicken net fence lifting the fence under the floor to crossing over under it. And when he had barely escaped that predicament, he fell into the train tracks which were also thoroughly fenced with chicken net and barbwire fences as to prevent anyone or anything from escaping the train ways. And this was the most fearful scenery of his persecution. It was at the train track where he felt the strong pounding of his heart as he dodged the fast paced coming and ongoing trains. These were steam and fossil fueled locomotors carrying people to and fro. I only say the leading locomotor and paid no attention to the appearance of the wagons thereof. And when he had dodged the trains and escaped this predicament, he fell back into the city streets full of people where everything started all over again. It was tiring beyond measure to see the same sequence of events repeat each other over and over again.

Even though I was always following him running at hi space, seeing what he saw, doing what he did and knowing what he knew, I still could not see or comprehend what Simei was trying to tell me until I took his place and endeavored to suffer what he himself was suffering. And it all begun with me in his place. And alone I played the rounds of persecution all over again. When people that knew him saw me they saw my resemblance to Simei, and they were not sure if it was him or someone else. They were surprised to see me as if they had not seen me in while. They assumed that I was him only a little different. I did not tell them that I was not him until I was far from their grasp. But this time I was not only being persecuted as Simei, I was also leaving breadcrumbs and trails doing things a little differently to try to find break the cycle. And I was also talking with people telling them to leave me alone that this would be the last time they would see me. And I picked one white trash bags from a pile of them, which appeared to have bloody and rotten content in them and took it to the city for the people to see that it was not garbage. But that they had human body parts and to wake up to their awful situation. But they did not even bother to look.

These garbage bags were piled up all over the city as dung in the ground by the confined spaces between the fences to prevent people to grab them. But people were blindfolded to them. And at last, after a round or two of the same vicious cycle, I found myself back inside the train tracks dodging them, not knowing where to go as Simei had done. But this time I decided to stop and hid myself. And I sneaked under by the edge of a nearby train stop to see if people were going somewhere or to nowhere. I wanted to get on the train and escape once and for all, the tedious vicious cycle. I could not escape by walking by the train tracks because the train would kill me.

Then a train approached, and when the leading wagon or the locomotor stopped at the station right in front of me as I waited under the establishment; suddenly, a compartment where the fossil fuel burned opened up. It was like a fiery furnace gashing out very hot flames. And suddenly a completely burned body fell out hanging by the feet, but it did not touch the ground. As the body hanged from the fiery gate, I stood in amazement and very disillusioned seeing that these evil people, whoever they were, were using human bodies to heat up the steam of the locomotors and not wood or coal as I had originally thought. This was the end of my friend Simei. He had managed to go into the train the same way I tried to do, to escape his persecuting fate. And by so doing, he ended up as fossil fuel for a train. His was the body that fell from the fiery furnace of the locomotor. And this was the end of my dream. It is indeed a vexation just to understand the report.

My friend Simei is already free from these perils and he is resting well with his fathers because somebody was kind enough to research his name and submit it for him to receive his temple ordinances so he can be free from his prison of darkness. This is a labor of love that we can all perform in behalf of the dead. I can never be the Vicar of Christ or stand in the place of God, but I can become a savior of men by being the vicar of my dead relatives, my friends or even strangers that had departed this world without the gospel of Jesus Christ and without his saving ordinances.

Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.

Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding place. And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it.

From the time that it goeth forth it shall take you: for morning by morning shall it pass over, by day and by night: and it shall be a vexation only to understand the report.

For the bed is shorter than that a man can stretch himself on it: and the covering narrower than that he can wrap himself in it. For the LORD shall rise up as in mount Perazim, he shall be wroth as in the valley of Gibeon, that he may do his work, his strange work; and bring to pass his act, his strange act.

Now therefore be ye not mockers, lest your bands be made strong: for I have heard from the Lord GOD of hosts a consumption, even determined upon the whole earth.

Give ye ear, and hear my voice; hearken, and hear my speech. Doth the plowman plow all day to sow? doth he open and break the clods of his ground? When he hath made plain the face thereof, doth he not cast abroad the fitches, and scatter the cummin, and cast in the principal wheat and the appointed barley and the rie in their place? For his God doth instruct him to discretion, and doth teach him.

For the fitches are not threshed with a threshing instrument, neither is a cart wheel turned about upon the cummin; but the fitches are beaten out with a staff, and the cummin with a rod. Bread corn is bruised; because he will not ever be threshing it, nor break it with the wheel of his cart, nor bruise it with his horsemen. This also cometh forth from the LORD of hosts, which is wonderful in counsel, and excellent in working.

(Old Testament Isaiah 28:16 - 29)

These things, I say not of myself, but as the Lord has said, he will also fulfill. And as a servant in the hands of Christ, I relate them, Amen.
 
Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez.

1 comment:

  1. Thus was it made known that our Redeemer spent his time during his sojourn in the world of spirits, instructing and preparing the faithful spirits of the prophets who had testified of him in the flesh; That they might carry the message of redemption unto all the dead, unto whom he could not go personally, because of their rebellion and transgression, that they through the ministration of his servants might also hear his words.

    (Doctrine and Covenants | Section 138:36 - 37)

    ReplyDelete