All truth passes through three stages





“All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.”



Arthur Schopenhauer















Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD?


THE GREAT I AM
Zion or United States, April 10, 2012

iBrain can ‘read your mind’, so can I AM

Whose brain would you like to hack?

By Anna Lanfreschi








Verily, verily I say unto you that this is ancient science for the prophets of the living God in all ages of time. Will man know something that God does not already know in his omniscience, omnipresence and omnipotence?

There is an easier way to know not only the thoughts but also the intention of the harts of the people and that is to search the scriptures with full purpose of heart which are full of examples of thought perceptions. And we can also enquire of God the minds of people in times of great personal or national peril.  Therefore, these iBrain thought scanners devices are not meant to help humanity at all, they are meant or are invented to set snares to our feet and in so doing to set up the foundations of the destruction of this great and mighty people of the United States and the world.

How is that for a walking iBrain scanner?

Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off? Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him?  saith the LORD.  Do not I fill heaven and earth?  saith the LORD?

(Old Testament | Jeremiah 23:23 - 24)


As a sinner, I do not have moral authority to judge anyone, so I judge no one. But even if I were to judge, my judgment is right because I judge by the light of Christ which is in me. Because I repented of my very grievous sins, and with the help of God by the things that I have suffered, I have learned obedience. And in so doing I have lifted the bar of my living standard of which I have much to say.  And as a result, though I can hardly teach by example, I have developed two rare teaching qualities, which are known as moral courage and moral intellect and by such I am compelled to write the truth as you will hereunto see and read.

Now, Do you remember when the 2012 Presidential hopeful, Herman Cain was lying about when a third victim of his alleged sexual abuses or harassments appeared?  How he denied repeatedly it and showed his sin by bowing his mouth like a bow and his tongue ling an arrow just behind his lips when he was pressing his lips inward? That was a sure sign that he was lying with intent to deceive. Here you can see it for yourself



Not only that, but do you also “recall” in 1999 when President Bill Clinton did like wise, when he denied his sexual involvement in the Monica Lewinsky affairs?  Here you can see it also.



But most recently we have seen and can read the mind of some people with evil intent in their hearts. Do you remember when it was posted recently in the news that the Mother and Father of the young man who was recently killed in a shootout in Sanford, by a man named Simmerman; that both of his parents and their ALL Sharpton Alligators or big Cat Minded agitators wanted to profit and do still seek gain and power from agitating or steering the blood of the young man?  Here you can see it.



But despite by what we have seen, heard and read, I particularly do not judge but what I see with my eyes and hear with my ears because the people in their ways study destruction and their lips talk mischief. I therefore judge with an infallible stick, which is the truth at hand or with the law and the testimony.  Here are some sure witnesses, or the law and the testimony of the truth or of the knowledge of things as they are, as they have been and as they are to come with regards to mind thought and heart intention reading. And it is taken from Christ truths that is, from the wisdom he gave to Solomon, King David, Isaiah, himself, Jesus the Christ, Alma, Amulek and Nephi just to name a few. For of this it is written:

“For their heart studieth destruction, and their lips talk of mischief.”

(Old Testament | Proverbs 24:2)

“FRET not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.”

(Old Testament | Psalms 37:1 - 2)


HEAR my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity: Who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words: That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not.They encourage themselves in an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?They search out iniquities; they accomplish a diligent search: both the inward thought of every one of them, and the heart, is deep.

But God shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded.So they shall make their own tongue to fall upon themselves: all that see them shall flee away.And all men shall fear, and shall declare the work of God; for they shall wisely consider of his doing.The righteous shall be glad in the LORD, and shall trust in him; and all the upright in heart shall glory.

(Old Testament | Psalms 64:1 - 10)

“The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not.  Woe unto their soul!  for they have rewarded evil unto themselves.”

(Old Testament | Isaiah 3:9)

“But when Jesus perceived their thoughts, he answering said unto them, What reason ye in your hearts?”

(New Testament | Luke 5:22)

“Now these lawyers were learned in all the arts and cunning of the people; and this was to enable them that they might be skilful in their profession. And it came to pass that they began to question Amulek, that thereby they might make him cross his words, or contradict the words which he should speak.Now they knew not that Amulek could know of their designs.  But it came to pass as they began to question him, he perceived their thoughts, and he said unto them: O ye wicked and perverse generation, ye lawyers and hypocrites, for ye are laying the foundations of the devil; for ye are laying traps and snares to catch the holy ones of God.”

(Book of Mormon | Alma 10:15 - 17)


“For our words will condemn us, yea, all our works will condemn us; we shall not be found spotless; and our thoughts will also condemn us; and in this awful state we shall not dare to look up to our God; and we would fain be glad if we could command the rocks and the mountains to fall upon us to hide us from his presence.But this cannot be; we must come forth and stand before him in his glory, and in his power, and in his might, majesty, and dominion, and acknowledge to our everlasting shame that all his judgments are just; that he is just in all his works, and that he is merciful unto the children of men, and that he has all power to save every man that believeth on his name and bringeth forth fruit meet for repentance.”

(Book of Mormon | Alma 12:14 - 15)


“Therefore remember, O man, for all thy doings thou shalt be brought into judgment.”

(Book of Mormon | 1 Nephi 10:20)

I am telling you the truth, yet, I do not know these things of my own self, but the LORD has shown them unto me so that by the comforter, even the spirit of truth I glorify his holy name. And I teach these things by way of knowledge and skill so that some of you may exercise faith in Christ and believe that he lives. And that he is not a far sighted God, but that he is a God who is at hand or near unto us also as well as a God that can see afar. And this I say and bear witness that it is the truth, and I do it with a single eye for his honor and glory in his holy name, even the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

This is an unworthy servant in the hands of Christ

Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez



5 comments:

  1. JUDGE not, that ye be not judged.For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

    (New Testament | Matthew 7:1 - 5)

    Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

    (New Testament | John 7:24)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man. And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.

    (New Testament | John 8:15 - 18)

    He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

    (New Testament | John 12:48 - 50)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AND there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a branch shall grow out of his roots.And the Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord;And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the Lord; and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth; and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.

    (Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 21:1 - 5)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And now, my beloved brethren, and also Jew, and all ye ends of the earth, hearken unto these words and believe in Christ; and if ye believe not in these words believe in Christ. And if ye shall believe in Christ ye will believe in these words, for they are the words of Christ, and he hath given them unto me; and they teach all men that they should do good. And if they are not the words of Christ, judge ye—for Christ will show unto you, with power and great glory, that they are his words, at the last day; and you and I shall stand face to face before his bar; and ye shall know that I have been commanded of him to write these things, notwithstanding my weakness.And I pray the Father in the name of Christ that many of us, if not all, may be saved in his kingdom at that great and last day.

    (Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 33:10 - 12)

    Behold what the scripture says—man shall not smite, neither shall he judge; for judgment is mine, saith the Lord, and vengeance is mine also, and I will repay.

    (Book of Mormon | Mormon 8:20)

    ReplyDelete
  5. For behold, my brethren, it is given unto you to judge, that ye may know good from evil; and the way to judge is as plain, that ye may know with a perfect knowledge, as the daylight is from the dark night.For behold, the Spirit of Christ is given to every man, that he may know good from evil; wherefore, I show unto you the way to judge; for every thing which inviteth to do good, and to persuade to believe in Christ, is sent forth by the power and gift of Christ; wherefore ye may know with a perfect knowledge it is of God. But whatsoever thing persuadeth men to do evil, and believe not in Christ, and deny him, and serve not God, then ye may know with a perfect knowledge it is of the devil; for after this manner doth the devil work, for he persuadeth no man to do good, no, not one; neither do his angels; neither do they who subject themselves unto him.

    And now, my brethren, seeing that ye know the light by which ye may judge, which light is the light of Christ, see that ye do not judge wrongfully; for with that same judgment which ye judge ye shall also be judged.

    (Book of Mormon | Moroni 7:14 - 18)

    ReplyDelete