All truth passes through three stages





“All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.”



Arthur Schopenhauer















Sunday, May 27, 2012

Hearken unto me, O Jacob, and Israel my called, for I am he; I am the first, and I am also the last.


Zion, May 27, 2012

Hearken unto me, O Jacob, and Israel my called, for I am he; I am the first, and I am also the last.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 48:12)

Let us REMEMBER lest we forget.  


Shalom Shabbat, Happy Shavu'ot
to all my fellow Jewish and Israelites friends.


Shalom Shabbat and Joyous Day of Pentecost
to my fellow and devout Christians friends.



Happy and solemnest Memorial Day
to all my fellow Judeo-Christian and Gentile friends in the United States of America.


Today I cannot contain my happiness, joy and at the same time certain sadness and astonishment. I have great reasons to be happy and to celebrate and a very important and powerful reason to mourn the dead.  And I know as God lives that I have done both on this day. And as a result of this predicament in feelings, reason and thoughts, I cannot find adequate words to describe the joy and happiness that I feel, much less to explain why I have mourned in this holy Day unless God gives me some utterance. So without form or comeliness or preamble I want to declare and/or communicate to all of you today that this particular is and should be special not only for me but for most if not all of you.

Today has been a Sabbath Day; it has been a Great day of peace; a day praise and a day of glory to God in the highest. And today also it has been a day of happiness and an everlasting day of remembrance that represent a preamble to a very particular and solemn memorial to all and each of us.  

For if you did not know of it, it was in a day like today that the Jews are commemorating in obedience to a special and everlasting decree of heaven the holiday called Shav’ot.  It was in a day like yesterday and today when the People of Israel received the Torah or the Holy Law of God under the instrumentality of Moses, which we know are the Ten Holy Commandments.  This special feast, holiday or festivity was to be observed after counting forty nine days of Omer; or at precisely at fifty days; or after seven Shabbats after the Shabbat of the Feast of Passover.  Passover we all know, was a day of physical deliverance from death, bondage and/or slavery to a great many people of Hebrew descent. Nevertheless, in a day like today, the people of God were given holy laws that would in obedience along with the Law of Moses, deliver the children of Israel from sin or spiritual bondage.  For the Ten Commandments or the Holy Law of God is indeed the everlasting constitution of eternal life.

And ye shall count unto you from the morrow after the sabbath, from the day that ye brought the sheaf of the wave offering; seven sabbaths shall be complete: Even unto the morrow after the seventh sabbath shall ye number fifty days; and ye shall offer a new meat offering unto the LORD.

(Old Testament | Leviticus 23:15 - 16)


But that is not all, for the decrees of God do not only pertain to the Jew but to all true and devout Christians as well. And I am not talking that it pertains about the Law of Moses here which was fulfilled and done away in Christ. However, most may not be aware of it, unless the spirit of God makes it manifest to his true believers, that it was also in a day precisely like today, that we as Christians do and should celebrate the Day of Pentecost as recorded in the Holy Scriptures of both the old and the New Testament of the Bible. For it was on this particular day when the Spirit of God was first poured upon all flesh that had accepted the new and everlasting covenant or the gospel of Jesus Christ. That means that this particular Day of rest or Shabbats is a day of double or even triple joy for many of us either Jews, Christians and Gentiles alike.  The Day of Pentecost took place, exactly at fifty days or after forty nine days of the Passover of our Lord Jesus Christ. It is a day of spiritual renewal and liberty. And as the scriptures make it manifest it as an everlasting statue, memorial, holiday or solemn assembly or festivity that we should observe that is never to be done away.

And ye shall proclaim on the selfsame day, that it may be an holy convocation unto you: ye shall do no servile work therein: it shall be a statute for ever in all your dwellings throughout your generations.

(Old Testament | Leviticus 23:21)

And the Gentiles in the United States of North America or Zion, may have a triple reason to celebrate for, they also celebrate, lest we forget, Memorial Day, or we hold in remembrance those who are fallen in battle in defense of the things that matter most for us as Christians and as a free and robust society.

Today the Beryllus or bright elements have been present in the sunshine state and do attest to this fact. For as in the day of Pentecost, today also, in remembrance of that very special day of Pentecost, even a mighty named Beryl wind is hovering upon us. And even though many have fallen and are asleep whether in battle or for other reasons, one day we all will resurrect and embrace immortality and many will also embrace eternal life all by the grace and merits of the everlasting atonement and the physical sacrifice of Jesus Christ, the only begotten son in the flesh of the Living God.

AND when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance. And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven.

(New Testament | Acts 2:1 - 5)

And today at church, even though it was a very solemn assembly, I could both physically and spiritually discern that it was an extra especial Sabbath day for us. I do not always observe Jewish traditionalism unless in is impressed upon me by the Holy Ghost. And it shows, for rivers of living water gashed out from my eyes and I could not withhold them. Previous to this day, I had taken notice of and was counting some of the days of homer, but I lost count and had no clue of the great importance and significance for it was closed to my understanding until this very moment, on the fiftieth day, that I am writing and pondering by which merits or Grace of God I had felt the Spirit of God so strong at church today.  Now I know;  and all glory be to God and to his son Jesus Christ and to the Holy Ghost, for if it were not by them I would have missed to acknowledge it. And had I known it beforehand, peradventure, as treacherous as I am, lest I would have said in hind sight, “I knew it.” But the LORD closed it suddenly as he showed it so me so I would not say that. This is so that the scriptures which speak of this are fulfilled which say:

HEARKEN and hear this, O house of Jacob, who are called by the name of Israel, and are come forth out of the waters of Judah, or out of the waters of baptism, who swear by the name of the Lord, and make mention of the God of Israel, yet they swear not in truth nor in righteousness.  Nevertheless, they call themselves of the holy city, but they do not stay themselves upon the God of Israel, who is the Lord of Hosts; yea, the Lord of Hosts is his name.

Behold, I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of my mouth, and I showed them. 

I did show them suddenly. And I did it because I knew that thou art obstinate, and thy neck is an iron sinew, and thy brow brass; And I have even from the beginning declared to thee; before it came to pass I showed them thee; and I showed them for fear lest thou shouldst say—Mine idol hath done them, and my graven image, and my molten image hath commanded them.

Thou hast seen and heard all this; and will ye not declare them?  And that I have showed thee new things from this time, even hidden things, and thou didst not know them.

They are created now, and not from the beginning, even before the day when thou heardest them not they were declared unto thee, lest thou shouldst say—Behold I knew them.

Yea, and thou heardest not; yea, thou knewest not; yea, from that time thine ear was not opened; for I knew that thou wouldst deal very treacherously, and wast called a transgressor from the womb.

Nevertheless, for my name's sake will I defer mine anger, and for my praise will I refrain from thee, that I cut thee not off.

For, behold, I have refined thee, I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction. For mine own sake, yea, for mine own sake will I do this, for I will not suffer my name to be polluted, and I will not give my glory unto another.

Hearken unto me, O Jacob, and Israel my called, for I am he; I am the first, and I am also the last.

Mine hand hath also laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens.  I call unto them and they stand up together. All ye, assemble yourselves, and hear; who among them hath declared these things unto them?  The Lord hath loved him; yea, and he will fulfil his word which he hath declared by them; and he will do his pleasure on Babylon, and his arm shall come upon the Chaldeans.

Also, saith the Lord; I the Lord, yea, I have spoken; yea, I have called him to declare, I have brought him, and he shall make his way prosperous.

Come ye near unto me; I have not spoken in secret; from the beginning, from the time that it was declared have I spoken; and the Lord God, and his Spirit, hath sent me.

 And thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I have sent him, the Lord thy God who teacheth thee to profit, who leadeth thee by the way thou shouldst go, hath done it.

O that thou hadst hearkened to my commandments—then had thy peace been as a river, and thy righteousness as the waves of the sea. Thy seed also had been as the sand; the offspring of thy bowels like the gravel thereof; his name should not have been cut off nor destroyed from before me.

Go ye forth of Babylon, flee ye from the Chaldeans, with a voice of singing declare ye, tell this, utter to the end of the earth; say ye: The Lord hath redeemed his servant Jacob. And they thirsted not; he led them through the deserts; he caused the waters to flow out of the rock for them; he clave the rock also and the waters gushed out.

And notwithstanding he hath done all this, and greater also, there is no peace, saith the Lord, unto the wicked.

(Book of Mormon | 1 Nephi 20:1 - 22)


Let him who has eyes to read, let him understand. These things I make manifest with a single eye for the honor and glory of God and for your instruction and subsequent consideration and in anticipation of days to come. This is so that as I have been enlightened and made to know by the Holy Ghost, you also know that the poring of the Holy Ghost as in the Day of Pentecost is not an isolated incident but a continual one; for those that are diligent in the search for the mysteries of God. And I say this in the sacred name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Attentively from a servant in the hands of Christ

Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez


2 comments:

  1. And now the astonishment of Alma was so great that he became dumb, that he could not open his mouth; yea, and he became weak, even that he could not move his hands; therefore he was taken by those that were with him, and carried helpless, even until he was laid before his father. And they rehearsed unto his father all that had happened unto them; and his father rejoiced, for he knew that it was the power of God. And he caused that a multitude should be gathered together that they might witness what the Lord had done for his son, and also for those that were with him.

    And he caused that the priests should assemble themselves together; and they began to fast, and to pray to the Lord their God that he would open the mouth of Alma, that he might speak, and also that his limbs might receive their strength—that the eyes of the people might be opened to see and know of the goodness and glory of God. And it came to pass after they had fasted and prayed for the space of two days and two nights, the limbs of Alma received their strength, and he stood up and began to speak unto them, bidding them to be of good comfort:

    For, said he, I have repented of my sins, and have been redeemed of the Lord; behold I am born of the Spirit. And the Lord said unto me: Marvel not that all mankind, yea, men and women, all nations, kindreds, tongues and people, must be born again; yea, born of God, changed from their carnal and fallen state, to a state of righteousness, being redeemed of God, becoming his sons and daughters; And thus they become new creatures; and unless they do this, they can in nowise inherit the kingdom of God.

    I say unto you, unless this be the case, they must be cast off; and this I know, because I was like to be cast off. Nevertheless, after wading through much tribulation, repenting nigh unto death, the Lord in mercy hath seen fit to snatch me out of an everlasting burning, and I am born of God.

    My soul hath been redeemed from the gall of bitterness and bonds of iniquity. I was in the darkest abyss; but now I behold the marvelous light of God. My soul was racked with eternal torment; but I am snatched, and my soul is pained no more.
    I rejected my Redeemer, and denied that which had been spoken of by our fathers; but now that they may foresee that he will come, and that he remembereth every creature of his creating, he will make himself manifest unto all. Yea, every knee shall bow, and every tongue confess before him. Yea, even at the last day, when all men shall stand to be judged of him, then shall they confess that he is God; then shall they confess, who live without God in the world, that the judgment of an everlasting punishment is just upon them; and they shall quake, and tremble, and shrink beneath the glance of his all–searching eye.

    (Book of Mormon | Mosiah 27:19 - 31)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

    Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know: Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain: Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.

    (New Testament | Acts 2:17 - 24)

    ReplyDelete